“Imagine a world with no environmental destruction.
A world that had no endangered, protected, or extinct species due to human destruction.
Imagine a world without human contempt for the ozone layer, ice caps, clean water, and clean air.
A world where everyone had enough clean water to drink without any concerns of it being contaminated or any concerns about there just not being any water at all.
Imagine a world where the presence of oil or oil sands in a region didn’t dictate whether a people group were ‘haves’ or ‘have nots’.
This reminded me of John Lennon’s Song: Imagine
- Imagine there is no heaven it is easy if you try
- No Hell below us, Above us only Sky
- Imagine all the people Sharing for today
- … Imagine there is no countries it is not hard to do
- Nothing to kill or die for, no Religion too
- Imagine all the people living live in Peace
- … You may say I am a dreamer but I am not the only one I hope some day you join us and the world will be as one
- Imagine no Possessions wonder if you can
- No need for Greed or Hunger a Brotherhood of man
- Imagine all the people Sharing all the Wealth
- … You may say I am a dreamer but I am not the only one
- I hope some day you join us and the world will be as the one