This gallery contains 15 photos.
- Always Be Looking (Notice the ground beneath your feet)
- Consider Everything Alive and Animate
- Everything is Interesting. (Look closer)
- Alter your Course often
- Observe for Long Durations (and short ones)
- Notice the Stories Going on Around you
- Notice Patterns Make Connections
- Document Your Findings in a variety of ways
- Incorporate Indeterminacy
- Observe Movement
- Create a Personal Dialogue with your Environment. Take it
- Trace things back to their Origins
- Use All of the Senses in Your Investigations!